Complaint Review: radio controlled

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Johnny — sugar land Texas
radio controlled
16535 southwest fwy sugar land, Texas USA

radio controlled ashar hussain TOP LOW LIFE BUSINESS PRACTICE!! SUGARLAND MALL RIPOFF sugar land Texas

On 3/29/14 at 7:43pm my 8 year old son and friend purschased a remote controlled car from radio controlled located at first colony mall in sugarland and at www.radiocontrolled.biz , the cars were about 30 dlls each, after getting home and putting batteries my son played with it for about an hour... the next day in the morning he noticed that it wasnt working properly and asked me to check it and in fact it was not working properly.

Since it was sunday morning I told him that we needed to go back to the mall and asked to have it exchanged, little did I know it was one of those kiosks in the middle of the mall. When we got there I explained to Mr. Ashar Hussain that it was not working properly, his first response was well it looks like he used it a lot and thats why it does not work. Then he said he must of abused the car and we cant do anything. [continued below]....

He only used it for a couple of hours in our house not outside or anything. He then went to say that the car had hair on the wheels and abused and he will ask his manager which happens to be the owner.... I talked to him and he said you cant buy a toy and then if it doesnt work just bring it back., I explained that I was not looking for a refund I wanted an exchange for a working car. He said I can clean it for you and hopefully it works since we are not giving you another one... He said if you buy it at walmart the will tell you that the car was abused and would not take it back.....

After his lame excuses he said that he was doing me a favor by looking at it, I stated your not doing me a favor since you sold me something that did not even worked 24 hours and that I should tell people of the poor business practice and the poor quality of toys the are selling... At that time he just said Im calling security to make you leave the mall. When the showed the agreed that they have had other complaint and could not change their business practice.

This kind of business should be removed since all the do is take your money and then just be rude and careless about the quality of merchandise they sell. At the end of the day 60 dlls where wasted since both of the cars did not last more then 24 hours. This people are a group of scam artist that sell online and at little kiosk and are fly by night business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/radio-controlled-/sugar-land-Texas-77479/radio-controlled-ashar-hussain-TOP-LOW-LIFE-BUSINESS-PRACTICE-SUGARLAND-MALL-RIPOFF-suga-1134901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on radio controlled