• Report: #1019166

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: basokay — Henderson Nevada United States of America
rageteez.com
Miami, Florida United States of America

rageteez.com inkpadstudio Order a Tee Shirt, They Take Your Payment, Never Deliver Product. Miami, Florida

I ordered a tee shirt through their store on Etsy.com on November 5, 2012 thinking it would arrive in plenty of time for Christmas.  Today is February 23, 2013.....and it still has not arrived.  There is no customer service number to contact them. Only email contact.

I wrote them twice inquiring what is going on with my order and they have an auto-responder that send back the following message:

*****THIS IS AN AUTO-REPLY. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY*****
Greetings,

All due orders have been printed and the majority shipped. Most of the orders have been shipped or will be shipped via USPS. We are having issues with our stamps.com software and it is not updating the Etsy listings and marking them as shipped. We're currently working on uploading everyone's Tracking Number but there are thousands to sort through and upload. Please bear with us as this is a large number of tracking numbers to upload. Please be assured that if you have made an order, it has been or will be shipped out and you will receive tracking information.

We thank you for your patience and support during this busy time.
Happy Holidays!

- The Rageteez Team

Both times I sent an inquiry it came back with this.  Obviously they do not have any intention of ever shipping my order or responding to my inquires.  I have opened a complaint with Etsy.com too.

So, buyer beware.  They will gladly take your money and NOT deliver the product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rageteezcom/Miami-Florida-33145/rageteezcom-inkpadstudio-Order-a-Tee-Shirt-They-Take-Your-Payment-Never-Deliver-Product-1019166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rageteez.com