Complaint Review: Rahman & Associates, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Bruce — Carrollton Texas U.S.A.
Rahman & Associates, Inc.
3645 Williams Blvd Ste 208 Kenner, Louisiana United States of America

Rahman & Associates, Inc. Ataur R. Bhatti Deceptive Business Practices as Amazon Buyer Kenner, Louisiana

Last December, this jerk purchased a brand new APC backup power supply from me on Amazon.
I advertised the item exactly as it was, with the mention of INTERNATIONAL version and the return policy prominently in three places.

Well, he tried to rip me off by saying I did not. He filed an A-Z with Amazon and then lied to them about the reason. Though he is a Registered Engineer in Louisiana, he obviously does not know English well enough to follow directions on an Amazon ad.

So, Amazon cancelled my Seller account, with held the over $329. Refused to return the Selling fees I paid and also refuse to allow an Appeal of the account closure. To try and cover there tracks, Amazon replaced my original add with a currently available but DIFFERENT model from another Seller. Not clever enough because I had printed to PDF the ad I placed when I got done.

Then, the M****F****** sends it back damaged and not in working condition (I have the photos before and after I opened the box (and notified the USPS driver), and then Amazon refunds him the restocking fee!!! Now, I have to file a USPS Insured Claim and A-Hole will not cooperate.

So, off to Small Claims and triple damages claim for UCC commercial fraud and etc. It may be months, but I will have my day in the sunshine.

The Louisiana Professional Engineering and Land Surveying Board has the following information on file:

Mr. Ataur R. Bhatti3645 Williams Boulevard, Suite 208 Kenner, LA 70065

License/Certificate Information w/ Supervision.

LicenseStatusFirst Issuance DateExpiration DateSupervisor(s)Supervisee(s)

PE.0018643Active03/18/198003/31/2013  Rahman & Associates, Inc. # EF.0001388 - ACTIVE IN RENEWAL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rahman-Associates-Inc/Kenner-Louisiana-70065/Rahman-Associates-Inc-Ataur-R-Bhatti-Deceptive-Business-Practices-as-Amazon-Buyer-Ken-1014411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rahman & Associates, Inc.

whereas