Complaint Review: Raider Publishing International

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: Nick8 — Rochester New York
Raider Publishing International
350 5th Avenue 59th Floor New York, New York USA

Raider Publishing International Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International ripped me off 3500$, promising me that my book would be put together with their diamond package. He took my money and ran. He is nothing more than a thief. He and his staff would spend days, almost weeks, neglecting to respond to my emails. I have complained to the BBB three times, and that didn't do any good. Basically, Adam Salviani stole 3500$ me and I feel like a fool. I just wanted to get my books published, a llife long dream since childhood. I am an excellent writer but just need a publisher and people I can trust to see my dreams come true. Adam Salviani squashed those dreams. New York New York

Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International, had taken my 3500$, which I had paid in good faith for the 'diamond package' of publishing my book; the most expensive package offered by this publishing company.  From February 2012 to September 2012, Raider Publishing International had failed to communicate with me about my book, often ignoring me and not replying after days almost weeks since sending emails to find out about my book.  I have followed their instructions to the letter, sending in my chapters of my book as attachments in emails.  However, Adam Salviani and his publishing company have failed to put my book together, virtually breeching the contract that I signed and violating almost every stipulation of said contract.  Basically, in closing, I was cheated and Adam Salviani is nothing more than a thief and a liar.  I don't think I'll get the 3500$ back but this individual must be stopped before he rips off future aspiring writers like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International/New-York-New-York-10118/Raider-Publishing-International-Adam-Salviani-of-Raider-Publishing-International-ripped-m-1090255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International