Complaint Review: RAIDER PUBLISHING INTERNATIONAL

• Updated: Sun, May 20, 2012

• Reported By: colin — HUELGOAT Other France
RAIDER PUBLISHING INTERNATIONAL
350 5th Ave. 59th FLOOR NEW YORK, New York United States of America

RAIDER PUBLISHING INTERNATIONAL Has taken my money but has not done any work as in the contract, and does not reply to e-mails NEW YORK, New York

I paid 525 euros to Raider Publishing International on 23 June 2011 as the initial payment for them to publish my book 'Musical Chairs'.  After the first rush of enthusiastic e-mails from them, I received no information for several months and when I contacted them on 23 september 2011 I was assured that work would start 'next month'.

Time went on and I e-mailed them again, to be told that the name of my contact had changed, I understand (now) that this apparently is a regular occurrence at Raider International.

During the correspondence between us Raider International assured me that the entire process would take 6 to 8 months.

Today is the 20th may 2012 and as of today -

I have not seen the edited copy of my book (the work that should have been done 'next month', see september 2011 above)
I have not seen the proposed cover of my book (again, work that should have been done 'next month', see september 2011 above)
Raider International did not reply to my last e-mail that I sent 2 weeks ago
I cannot speak to them because I cannot find a telephone number, even on an internet search

Everything has gone silent, so, as I have a contract between myself and Raider International I shall start to make enquiries about taking the matter to court.  They cannot simply walk away from a contract

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2012 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAIDER-PUBLISHING-INTERNATIONAL/NEW-YORK-New-York-10118/RAIDER-PUBLISHING-INTERNATIONAL-Has-taken-my-money-but-has-not-done-any-work-as-in-the-co-885271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAIDER PUBLISHING INTERNATIONAL