Complaint Review: Raider publishing International

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Derek — Murska Sobota Slovenia
Raider publishing International
350 5th Avenue New York, New York United States of America

Raider publishing International Jennifer (personel assistant) New York, New York

*Author of original report: Rider publishing continues raiding

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Gladstone Missouri

*Author of original report: Raider publishing NY

Having spent a lot of time writing a autobiography I started looking for a publisher. I found Raider publishing on the internet and contacted them. They agreed to do all publishing and printing work within 90 days and distribution through major book shops and Amazon. Great testimonials on thier web page. I agreed to send them 3 monthly payments for a total of 650 pounds and was tols my "personal assistant ".would be in touch. I am now at the deadline and cannot get any information, E mails are ignored and telephones to either NY or London are answered by machine. I sent a cheque for payment to the London office to find it had been cashed in NY. I feel this is a rip off commiting fraud against normal people trying to achieve something in thier lives

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-publishing-International/New-York-New-York-10118/Raider-publishing-International-Jennifer-personel-assistant-New-York-New-York-871130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider publishing International

Rider publishing continues raiding

AUTHOR: Derek - (Slovenia)

I wrote a report about this rippoff operation about a year ago, they had been paid to publish my book The Uranium Man and nothing was happening, mails ignored etc, following the rippoff report some action began and eventually although much later than agreed the book was published and put on Amazon. Raider promised sales report every 3 months and royalties. Again nothing happened,lots of unanswered mails untill eventually they responded saying reports were only sent after the first 9 months of sales, Been patient I waited nine months then started asking again, mailing every day, again after countless mails I was told I would have everything the following week, Nothing since then I have sent countless mails but absolutley no response. I see many writers have been treated the same way, well enough is enough, this so called company and it owners need locking away, Fraudsters, cheaters to say the least. I would like to see a action group from other people who have been ripped off and get this company into the courts both civil and criminal on fraud charges.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Gladstone Missouri

AUTHOR: payne - (United States of America)

I tried to help Mr Bobo he came to me with little or no money and I liked his music, I agreed to solicit his music to the international music market for licensing, I informed him he needed artwork and he replied sorry don't have it I then informed him that we already wrote the press release, he has used the press release then he tried to get his payment back made via paypal we arbitrated and he lost, now this Live Out Loud Music Publishing is not my company that is the publicist Heidi Winer and she has provided him with everything he contracted us for. Mr. Bobo is sick and I have statements from his past label and Paypal saying he has tired this before. He came to me with 150 dollars and we tried to help him and this is what we get. There must some solution to stop him will not pay your company a dime to clear lies but I will exhaust every llegal means available to stop Mr Bobo and if your company is part of this that's ok by me.

We have been thru this twice with you guys and you're been wrong on both accounts Mr Yuman Steve Hennig said he was wrong and tried to retract his report and your company would let him we do real business straight and legal and company just takes negative info and runs with it that's not right and your founder knows it...I guess i've got fight on my hands this is the last straw... I know who he is and I have nothing to hide so lets get to it or give some real means other than paying for something I have not done
this is not right and I will not stand for it.

Raider publishing NY

AUTHOR: Derek - (Slovenia)

Following my report to you on Ripoff I am very pleased to say that Raider are now meeting thier promises and commitments in finally getting this book published as per their promises.

I hope this continues in this way and will keep updated as we hopefully progress