Complaint Review: Raider Publishing International

• Reported By: Emmanuel — Kent United Kingdom
Raider Publishing International
350 5th Ave. - 59th Floor, New York, New York United States of America

Raider Publishing International RAIDED BY RAIDER PUBLISHERS New York, New York

I poured my heart and soul into writing my story, The Last Element, and, in the light of the positive things I read in their website, was persuaded into paying $2000 for a (gold) publishing package and signing a contract with Raider Publishers.

And, although I paid additional $350 for "express service" that should normally take three months, it is now more than one year since my work was published and put on the market, without Raider Publishers bothering to inform  me - and I had to buy my own book (through a friend) as the company refused to send my copies, as contained in the contract we signed. So far, all efforts to make them see reasons to abide by our contractual terms - including my promise to institute a lawsuit against the company -  have proved fruitless.

Futhermore, to cover up their crooked and exploitative dealings, the company wrote on one of the sites where the book is placed for sale that "the author is available for interviews".

Raider Publishers is a sham and I am writing to further alert the general public to the unscrupulous activities of this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International/New-York-New-York-10118/Raider-Publishing-International-RAIDED-BY-RAIDER-PUBLISHERS-New-York-New-York-944909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International