interference

• Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Mari — Bayamon Other USA
Raider Publishing International
350 5th Ave-59th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Raider Publishing International - Richard Baird Evasive antics to keep sales/marketing information to themselves, and never sent me my free copies! New York, New York

This company has pretty much breached the contract in every way imaginable.

However, these have been my most recurring issues:

1- I never got my free copies, despite repeatedly asking for them throughout 2011.
2- I didn't find out the book had been released
3- I didn't finish the 'description', luckily it was decent enough so as not to feel embarrassed about it.
4- I never got any information on the 'marketing campaign' they had sold me , except for sending 500 press releases, of which Mr. Baird was never able to tell me to what companies these were sent to.
5- My book was released April 2011, however my 'Quarterly' Sales Report wasn't due until January 2012. When I got it, it was very vague, not of professional appearance.
6- Thus far, I have gotten no compensation, and I know I've sold some books.
7- Email communication takes a long time, sometimes it's over 1-2 weeks without hearing from them. But I was never able to reach them via phone.

I haven't taken things a step further due to economic hardships, but I have mentioned taking legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International/New-York-New-York-10118/Raider-Publishing-International-Richard-Baird-Evasive-antics-to-keep-salesmarketing-in-918174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International