Complaint Review: Raider Publishing International

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: ANGELIQUE MIRALLES — PERPIGNAN Internet France
Raider Publishing International
New York, US NYC, New York United States of America

Raider Publishing International BREACH OF CONTRACT - NO SALES REPORT - NO ROYALTIES - LOOSY SERVICE NYC, New York

I choose Raider Publishing based on their appeal and reputation at the time.

It has been a lengthy and painful process to get my book published.

The book cover proposal was horrendous and the process lengthy.  I had to give them the image to use and get my own graphic designer to work on it.

The book got published without me knowing.

I never received my free copies.

The book is not marketed on the sites I asked i:e: www.boox.fr

I got no sales report, no royalties, no communication whatsoever.

I got promised an advertising package as a pay off for bad service after many insisting mails of complaints.  Of course, the advertising package is a total lure which has never happened....

I changed assistants a number of time and never got an email from Adam Salviani apart from before I made payments!!!!

I am tired of having to fight for what I have paid for and been promised in return for my money.

Such service is a total rip-off and is horrendous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 01:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raider-Publishing-International/NYC-New-York-/Raider-Publishing-International-BREACH-OF-CONTRACT-NO-SALES-REPORT-NO-ROYALTIES-LOO-924052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raider Publishing International