Complaint Review: Railroad Retirement Board

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: james — Ronkonkoma New York
Railroad Retirement Board
844 North Rush Street Chicago, Illinois USA

Railroad Retirement Board Disability Don't be fooled.. "The Hearing Officers are Corrupt". They need to go to Jail!!! It's all a Scam!!! Chicago Illinois

The Railroad Retirement Board is out of control! I reported to the F.B.I. about the scam they pulled on me. The Long Island Railroad declared me "Totally Disabled" and terminated my job because of a on the job accident.  Then I filed a claim with the RRB and they declined me 3 times. Ms Anne M. Baca was my hearings officer. She told me over the phone that my claim was good. Then when she mailed my decision letter she declined me. In her denial letter she lied and left out important medical facts and twisted words to down play my claim. For some reason all the employees are going to jail, yet the F.B.I. doesn't crack down on the RRB for approving these people. "One Big Scam". Now my family is suffering from all the fraud from both sides. This is a joke!!!

I can prove with the paperwork I have that the Hearing Officer, Ms Anne M. Baca is a dishonest liar. Once again' I want the F.B.I. to contact me and I will show them what's really going on hear! The RRB are out of control, but they somehow get away with there crimes!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Railroad-Retirement-Board/Chicago-Illinois-60611/Railroad-Retirement-Board-Disability-Dont-be-fooled-The-Hearing-Officers-are-Corrupt-1099345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Railroad Retirement Board