Complaint Review: Raines Video Production

• Reported By: Woodside Wildcat — Chicago Illinois
Raines Video Production
818 SW 3rd Ave #258 Portland, Oregon USA

Raines Video Production Took The Money And Ran Portland Oregon

This company came from Portland to videotape my 50th High School Reunion in the San Francisco Bay Area.  They were very quick to send us solicitations to purchase the video, and very quick to cash our checks, but after two months I never received the video I ordered.  They have not responded to e-mails and do not return phone messages.  My class is a bunch of affluent, retired overachievers, so I doubt we will take this sitting down.  A high school reunion is not all that important, but if this had been a wedding, I think a lot of people would be very upset.  I have no idea who hired these people, but they should be put out of business immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raines-Video-Production/Portland-Oregon-97204/Raines-Video-Production-Took-The-Money-And-Ran-Portland-Oregon-1107564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raines Video Production