Complaint Review: rainsoft

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: ANOTHER rainsoft victim — Fresno California
rainsoft
Internet USA

rainsoft AKA b&d water. Their other alias is Quality Home Care Services (why so many aliases?) rainsoft sold us a faulty product then stole our money fresno california Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Want to Help

rainsoft  is  crafty and needs to be exposed. Despite their name, there is nothing soft aout their tactics. Five months after installing their "system", these satanists put a lien on our home. The system didnt work and when we asked them to fix their "system", they handed us an invoice for $900.

We later found a company rhat sold their "patented" filters for only $50. When we asked them why they charged so much, they said, "Just pay it or else you wont have drinkable water. Why pay for a $9500 water filtration system if you cant even use what you pay for? We will cut off your water supply. We're big enough to do it so dont think of complaining to one of those rip off sites or else."

Then, a week later, someone jumped out of a Rainsoft van and started snapping pictures of our children, home and our surrounding property. It all happened so quick. Then, they left several cigarette butts in our backyard, next to the pool. Really unprofessional.

Sadly, we learned of other, more reputable water filtration companies AFTER we wasted our time and money on these satanists. Luckily, we've talked several people out of making the same mistake we made. Including a nice couple who were shopping at Home Depot.  They were approached by a Home Depot/ Rainsoft salesman. We simply suggested they google "rainsoft complaints" before making a decision. They thanked us for saving them from the unprofessional and pricey criminals known as RAINSOFT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 02:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rainsoft/internet/rainsoft-AKA-bampd-water-Their-other-alias-is-Quality-Home-Care-Services-why-so-many-1066676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rainsoft

Want to Help

AUTHOR: Mark Dorman - ()

Dear Customer, my name is Mark Dorman; I recently came across your complaint and wanted to respond and hopefully help you. I am usually made aware of any concerns that our customers have but this one does not sound familiar at all. If you are in need of assistance I would very much like to hear from you and review your concerns further. Would it be possible for you to call me directly so I can help you?

I assure you that we are not "satanists" and we do not place liens on our customers homes. It is also not company policy to take photographs of customers homes, property and certainly children. Additionally we do not allow smoking at any of our customers homes. I am certain i can help you with any issues you may have.

I am sorry that you feel the service you have received from our company has been poor and I look forward to resolving this with you very soon. Please contact me at your convenience by calling our customer service department at 559-275-0222 and we can address your issues right away.

Best regards,