• Report: #205399

• Submitted: Thu, August 10, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 10, 2006

• Reported By:Salt Lake City Utah
Raintree Apartments
6450 East Golf Links Road Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Raintree Apartments poor treatment of residents; poor utilities; crime level in apartment complex higher than average Tucson Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Reply

*Consumer Comment: Raintree Timeshare Scam

I lived in this apartment complex (that is, Raintree Apartments at 6450 East Golf Links Road in Tucson, Arizona) from summer 2004 to fall 2005. I lived in a studio on the second floor.

What can I say about this facility? First of all, there are no trash chutes in their apartment complex. I had to walk my garbage down from the second floor to the basement and all the way across the garage to throw it in the dumpster.

There were all-time water troubles at that apartment. When I turned the tap on to use hot water, the water was hot during first 10 minutes, no more, and then it gradually became warm, cool, and even cold. Seems they have a poor water system. The air conditioning was also poor, and it was hard to breathe in the apartment when outside temperature was high.

There appeared to be lots of irresponsible persons renting apartments at this complex, and the complex was quite noisy. The police was and still is coming to this apartment complex at least once a week, and if you want to confirm this, then you might want to call Tucson Police Department (((RPR redacted link))) to confirm that this apartment complex, Raintree Apartments, was and is subject to quite a bunch of police visits due to violations that often occur there.

I paid my rent on time, and almost never complained about the hot water constantly being shut off or not being able to park in my spot. And when I complained a couple times, they asked me to leave their office, and added to that, "if I don't leave, they would call the police". They were as well rude with other tenants.

Patricia
Salt Lake City, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2006 05:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raintree-Apartments/Tucson-Arizona-85730/Raintree-Apartments-poor-treatment-of-residents-poor-utilities-crime-level-in-apartment-205399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raintree Apartments

AUTHOR: Mark Miles - (USA)

It is always best to hire someone skilled to do so, unfortunately in most cases these companies dedicated to cancel timeshares usually cheat for the second time to their customers since they are vulnerable and desperate. If you are thinking of hiring them you just have to make sure you do not have to make any payment upfront ... I found these articles that speak precisely about this, you should read them, that might help you to resolve many doubts:

Raintree Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: SophieM - ()

We purchased a Raintree timeshare membership for $3550, it is supposted that we were going to receive $1775 per year and at the end of two years we were going to recover what we invested and the rest of the money for the next years it would be a profit for us, until this moment we didn´t used the membership, we didn’t received profits and on the contrary we have had to invest more money for the maintenance fee.