Complaint Review: Raise My Revenue Review

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Christina Roberts — San Clemente CA California
Raise My Revenue Review
5773 Woodway Drive #213 Houston, Texas USA

Raise My Revenue Review Matt BishopRaise My Revenue Online Marketing Solutions5773 Woodway Drive #213Houston, Texas 77057  281- 728-1668 www.RaiseMyRevenue.com 832-564-5292mbishop@raisemyrevenue.com 832-564-5292 Matt Bishop is sending out SPAM Emails - on reviews - and seo Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Poster Is Simply Confused - We Don't Delete Reviews

Matt Bishop from www.raisemyrevenue.com is sending out these fake spam emails soliciting seo and reputation management. scam company. dont get caught in this scam. no one other than google, yahoo, etc... can take down reviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raise-My-Revenue-Review/Houston-Texas-77057/Raise-My-Revenue-Review-Matt-BishopRaise-My-Revenue-Online-Marketing-Solutions5773-Woodwa-1124572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raise My Revenue Review

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Poster Is Simply Confused - We Don't Delete Reviews

AUTHOR: Matt Bishop - ()

We help local businesses get positive reviews from their satisfied customers to build a strong reputation online.  No claim was never made that we can or will delete negative reviews online.  It's all spelled-out in black and white on our website at http://raisemyrevenue.com.

Regards,