Complaint Review: RAJA CHAKRAPANI

• Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: whatgoaroundcomearound — pittsburgh Pennsylvania
RAJA CHAKRAPANI
501 penn ave turtle creek pa15145 pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

RAJA CHAKRAPANI doctor raja chakrapani NPI#1366424541 has raped me at mercy hospital following a a bad conversation then imprism me after threatened to kill me having me stalked by many his friends pittsburgh Pennsylvania

doctor raja chakrapani raped me i never got justice because raja and his work group has changed my health identity and put my identity in a doctor portal without authrization. so that he can stalk me .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 01:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAJA-CHAKRAPANI/pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15145/RAJA-CHAKRAPANI-doctor-raja-chakrapani-NPI1366424541-has-raped-me-at-mercy-hospital-1086832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAJA CHAKRAPANI