Complaint Review: ralph fass

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: consuela — las vegas Nevada
ralph fass
howar hughes pkwy las vegas, Nevada United States of America

ralph fass family tax service terrible, you'll get audited, doesn't know what he is doing las vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Don't use scare tatics

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal

My husband and i went to see this guy Ralph who advertised in the newspaper.
BIG mistake.
He completely screwed up our taxes.
He charged us then charged us again and again because he had to "redo" the work, even though it wasn't our fault.

i'm not sure if he is senile, but he forgets things.
He would pick up the wrong file and start talking about our taxes.

There are many better accountants-also he is NOT an accountant-he is a BOOK KEEPER.
A complete nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ralph-fass/las-vegas-Nevada-89169/ralph-fass-family-tax-service-terrible-youll-get-audited-doesnt-know-what-he-is-doing-1042953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ralph fass

Don't use scare tatics

AUTHOR: AZMike - ()

I have been working with Family Tax Service in Las Vegas, NV since 2009. I have sent a lot of friends and a couple family members to him. I have not heard any one of them having any problems with thier returns. He has provided me with excellent service every time. Not only have I recived the best service, he actully returns my calls quickly. ( Ralph Fass) When I do have questions he is unsure about he lets me know as soon as he finds the answers to them. I have delt with the big name tax prepares, where Ralph not only charged far less, he also got me $700 more than they said they where able to. Go figure!

I currently live in Arizona and continue to use Family Tax Service (Ralph Fass), and will continue to pass on his excellent service to anyone I can.  AZMike

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Family Tax Service - Ralph Fass - ()

I do not know who this person is.  If he or she would have called me I would be more than happy to discuss the issue.  I do not advertise in newspapers, so I do not know what this person is referring to.  If I file amended return (regardless of why) it is for no charge. Many times the amended return is for a return that I did not prepare to correct another tax preparers mistake. To the best of my knowledge I never charged anyone to file an amended return. I never misrepresented my qualifications to any person. In the past I have been registered with the Securities industry.  During my 30+ years history in the securities industry, I never had a client complaint filed.

I truly hope this person calls me so I can correct any issue he or she has.