Complaint Review: ralph fass

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: consuela — las vegas Nevada
ralph fass
howar hughes pkwy las vegas, Nevada United States of America

ralph fass family tax service terrible, you'll get audited, doesn't know what he is doing las vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal

My husband and i went to see this guy Ralph who advertised in the newspaper.
BIG mistake.
He completely screwed up our taxes.
He charged us then charged us again and again because he had to "redo" the work, even though it wasn't our fault.

i'm not sure if he is senile, but he forgets things.
He would pick up the wrong file and start talking about our taxes.

There are many better accountants-also he is NOT an accountant-he is a BOOK KEEPER.
A complete nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ralph-fass/las-vegas-Nevada-89169/ralph-fass-family-tax-service-terrible-youll-get-audited-doesnt-know-what-he-is-doing-1042953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ralph fass

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Family Tax Service - Ralph Fass - ()

I do not know who this person is.  If he or she would have called me I would be more than happy to discuss the issue.  I do not advertise in newspapers, so I do not know what this person is referring to.  If I file amended return (regardless of why) it is for no charge. Many times the amended return is for a return that I did not prepare to correct another tax preparers mistake. To the best of my knowledge I never charged anyone to file an amended return. I never misrepresented my qualifications to any person. In the past I have been registered with the Securities industry.  During my 30+ years history in the securities industry, I never had a client complaint filed.

I truly hope this person calls me so I can correct any issue he or she has.