Complaint Review: Ralph Kuenkel

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: Ralph — Tamarac Florida
Ralph Kuenkel
4762 NW 49th Ct Tamarac, Florida USA

Viper Marketing This company has been charging my credit card $87.00 for almost a year and I have been unable to stop it. I have cancelled credit cards and have new ones issued, but somehow it keeps getting thru. I have disputed the charge three times with ATT card, but they keep paying it. I don't know what to do. Willunga Australia

I have had a $97.00 charge to my credit card every month since last year.  I have disputed the charge to no avail.  I have cancelled crdit cards, but it still keeps being paid.  I have disputed the charges, but ATT card is still paying the charge even though I have disputed the charge twice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ralph-Kuenkel/Tamarac-Florida-33319/Viper-Marketing-This-company-has-been-charging-my-credit-card-8700-for-almost-a-year-an-1076134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ralph Kuenkel