Complaint Review: RAM 3 Theatre Services/Ram 3 Seed

• Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Ellin — Rock Hill South Carolina United States of America
RAM 3 Theatre Services/Ram 3 Seed
11120 Laughton Circle Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

RAM 3 Theatre Services/Ram 3 Seed RAM Theater Services RAM Marketing, RAM, 3 Seed Media, RAM/3 Seed Media, Shaun Boylan, Michael J. Boylan, Michael S. Boylan, Shaun Reilly, Mike Reilly, Aaron Greene, Ed Falcone, John LeRe III, John La He sent me a template for a movie coupon cover built in InDesign. He then asked me to make up diff. color variations. I sent several pdfs to him. When I asked him how I would get paid he never respond Fort Myers, Florida

I sent him a resume for his ad on Craigslist. He asked me if I knew how to work in Adobe InDesign and I said yes. He sent me a template for a movie coupon cover built in InDesign. He then asked me to make up different color variations pertaining to the Christmas season. I sent a few pdfs to him. When I started asking him questions about having to go out and solicit business for the ads myself he got kind of rude. When I started asking him about how I would be paid he just stopped corresponding altogether. Don't know if he ever used any of the designs I came up with. I just figured...lesson learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RAM-3-Theatre-ServicesRam-3-Seed/-Fort-Myers-Florida-/RAM-3-Theatre-ServicesRam-3-Seed-RAM-Theater-Services-RAM-Marketing-RAM-3-Seed-Media-R-951830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RAM 3 Theatre Services/Ram 3 Seed