Complaint Review: ramenbox

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: moon — Centreville Virginia United States of America
ramenbox
Los Angeles, California United States of America

ramenbox Never received product, no response from customers service, no phone number Los Angeles, California

I ordered a box of ramen (about 40 packages) on August 27, 2012.

I never received the package so I attempted to contact them through customer service channel.  I sent 3 emails and 1 email with a pseudo alias.   No response.

It's been almost a month and no type of communication has been attempted by ramenbox other than my order confirmation that was sent to my email the day I ordered it.

I contacted my credit card company and they refunded me the money right away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ramenbox/Los-Angeles-California-90035/ramenbox-Never-received-product-no-response-from-customers-service-no-phone-number-Los-943380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ramenbox