Complaint Review: ramy s abadeer

• Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: tree — south New Jersey United States of America
ramy s abadeer
775 harding highway buena vista, New Jersey United States of America

ramy s abadeer regional director i am a contractor that did work at two locations and they would not pay me buena vista, New Jersey

I am a tree service contractor that did storm work (removing uprooted and downed trees from the storm on 6/30/2012.at the mays landing rv park in Nj.started job on Thursday the 5th finished on the 6th. I was told i would have a check Monday. no check then it was wed.In addition to that 2 trees uprooted and was over a pool and a shed and we cut it off and then found out there was propane in the shed full of propane and there was a valve on..

No one told me what was in there so that endangered lives.Sunday the 8th we started work at buena vista rv resorts.and that tuesday as well. wednesday morning I told him I will not work without getting paid for the work that was already performed. He told me to leave, so I called the state troopers then he gives me a check for a fraction of the work .I cannot say anything more because I do not want them to try to sue me for slander. If you are a lawyer please contact me and I can go into detail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ramy-s-abadeer/buena-vista-New-Jersey-/ramy-s-abadeer-regional-director-i-am-a-contractor-that-did-work-at-two-locations-and-the-910713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ramy s abadeer