Complaint Review: randy gregory

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: cassie engle-stout — Fayetteville North Carolina
randy gregory
405 Barrington Cross fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America

randy gregory Mr. Gregory may look like Santa Claus... fayetteville, North Carolina

Several reasons to know the rules and to retain a competent attorney:

* Make sure YOU retain your attorney, not your soon to be ex (no kidding!)

* Make sure your spouse and future attorney have never had business together.

* The foundation your first attorney (hopefully ONLY attorney!) lays is crucial to the outcome of your financial future, the endurance of your relationship with your children and everyones future hangs on your attorney acting swiftly to put a stop To any illegal shenanigans your spouse is using. My spouse and our business partner/Radiologist had used our Fayetteville Police to terrorize me and Mr. Gregory Never brought them before the judge. It still has not been told in open court.

*After 1 yrs, my spouse was able to become Disney Dad while the rest of us had little to no groceries or gas. I did not know until September 2011 that he had Been putting a game plan together for my financial demise. Mr. Gregory was made aware from the Forensic Accountant he had hired to write the questions for our July 30, 2010 Deposition that there was substantial cash but did not put a stop to the liquidating and personal spending on my spouses behalf. While we sat home with little to nothing from October 2008 to present, it is documented that my spouse was spending tens of thousands on attorney fees (he had 4 to get his game plan ready), gambling, clothing, fine dining, vacationing and much more. His dad had built him
A home next to his and we continue to struggle at the hands of economic abuse, and parent alienation.

* If your parents have passed away and you are solely dependent on Mr. Gregory, you might be in for years of catching up -this is 3 years for me.

* This is extremely debilitating to the emotional health of your children, and your financial future. Especially if your spouse has liquidated the only inheritance you will have. After 20 years and 3 beautiful children together there is a name the specialist call this type person. Be sure you know BEFORE too long. This information is accessible on the computer if you put his characteristics in and ask for a general label. Extremely dangerous people/spouses in divorce are Narcissist & Sociopath. The information reads you will not have a home before your divorce is finished (true) and the children are pawns to them (true).

* If your spouse is going through a possible mid-life crisis and bringing 20 something year old women to the townhouse YOU requested to move into with the children but he received it, and he asks one of your children if they knew how salty semen was and if he had ever tasted itthere is a major lapse in judgment on his part, but especially on your attorney if he doesnt let the court know what happened!

* Remember you will be dealing with a person you thought you knew but now you are in a possible fight for your future relationships with your children, which can be detrimental due to the inaction of your attorney.
* If your spouse refuses to let your child go to Sunday School as they have for years, thats a red flag and your attorney must step in. If they dont replace them.

*Remember TIMING is CRUCIAL to calm your family life down. Mr. Gregory never put information in front of our judge, and let my spouse put fraudulent affidavits in the court records. July 26, 2010 our partner/Radiologist put an affidavit into our court records that I physically and verbally abuse my spouse. Mr. Gregory never spoke up to defend me! I only found out about the misconduct when I switched attorneys March 2011.

* If your attorney is seen laughing with your spouse in the lobby of the courthouse, he might not be acting in your best interest.

* Mr. Gregory did not return several documents with my boxes. I was able to retrieve the July 30,2010 Deposition but not until August 2011! This is when I found the evidence that proved detrimental to my future do to his inaction to protect our children and my future.

* If your spouse tries to terminate your health insurance, beware he does not care about your health. As common sense as this sounds, I was fighting for the life of my family and never thought Mr. Gregory didnt have my back. That was last thing I thought I had to worry about as my spouse was literally buying time to finish me off financially and with my health.

* Make sure your attorney is cognizant of your health insurance and that you are protected. Mine was terminated and didnt tell me until I was trying to pick my medicine up 1 months after. This never should have been able to happen!  When you are married 20 years and have given up your 30s, 40s and are 55 years old you are vulnerable and your life is in the hands of your attorney. Especially if it is not in the person you spent 2 decades with!

* The Forensic Account reported my spouses paper trail by July 2010 but I never knew until August 2012! That gave my spouse an additional 2 years to continue misconduct- on many spokes of the Abuse Wheel.

That is an additional 4 years if I count when the game plan began. At 54, I am still struggling to keep our rent Paid while he makes over $261K a year in 2012, $221K in 2011 and 2010. My Attorney fees should have been paid by him and I should be way ahead of his Game plan by now, but he was not stopped in 2010. This also gave him the time to Put in for personal bankruptcy. After taking me off our bank accounts November 17, 2010 (He had already hired an attorney November 2008, and one in Raleigh on November 16, 2009-his birthday) but I didnt know he had retained Alice Stubbs until March 2010 when he told me he was divorcing me.

* Beware of your spouse saying, Why dont you just divorce me?

This is a huge flag I missed (because he was distracting me with its my heart surgery) that he was already thinking it at least. As the personal handwritten notes Prove but I didnt know until September 2011, but Mr. Gregory knew by July 2010.

** The first month of separation MUST be spent deciding on putting TSS-Temporary Spousal Support, living monies and a Child Custody in order for the smoothest transition for the children. It should NEVER be 8 months to receive funds, especially when your attorney knows you were cut off from all access to funds 5 months before he/she was retained -11 months for TSS and 19 months for Child custody is egregious.

I hope this comment is filled with red flags- I have to go salvage what I have left~

I wish you the best and rememberif friends or acquaintances say, it sounds like something fishy is going on or something is not right they are trying to tell you something very important!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 03:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/randy-gregory/fayetteville-North-Carolina-28303/randy-gregory-Mr-Gregory-may-look-like-Santa-Claus-fayetteville-North-Carolina-1035620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on randy gregory