Complaint Review: Randy Hirsch Tax Services

• Updated: Fri, October 08, 2010

• Reported By: jennie — corona California United States of America
Randy Hirsch Tax Services
Vine St Los Angeles Los Angeles, California United States of America

Randy Hirsch Tax Services Hires to do Tax Returns 1998 and 1999, basically charged me $300.00, and tried to send me only federal and the returns were hand written in blue ink. Had to wait 6 weeks to all kinds of excuses. i hav Los Angeles, California

Had Mr. Hirsch do my Taxes for back years of 1998 and 1999. Very unprofessional and the tax service was very slow, but fast to take my money, that's why he want a debt card. good thing I sent in money order, although I still had a hard time getting my taxes and basicaaly at the end had to do my state per his instruction. Have all emails to prove my ordeal. This man is a rip off, do not use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2010 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Randy-Hirsch-Tax-Services/Los-Angeles-California-/Randy-Hirsch-Tax-Services-Hires-to-do-Tax-Returns-1998-and-1999-basically-charged-me-30-648842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Randy Hirsch Tax Services