Complaint Review: rankin county

• Submitted: Mon, June 13, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 13, 2011

• Reported By: jenny — merdian Mississippi United States of America
rankin county
317 courtney circle 108 will stutley dr brandon, Mississippi United States of America
  • Phone: 601-259-3836
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

rankin county earl mike berry jr and family arson commercial burglary stalking bulling theft and mental abuse and physical abuse brandon, Mississippi

I hope you can help,  people were picking on me right before I had a fire. I had a bio terrism computer virus and didn't know it. My husband lied right after the fire I went into shock.  I found out our house was tapped at the time. While I was in shock, My x hushband said stuff then said he didn't. he would corhoarse my 5 year old daughter to say stuff. I would see him and then he said it wasn;t him. his family was also stalking me who didn't like me anyway because we wouldn't give them any money. he then had an affair with the neighbor. who might have been hired by someone to rob us.  some how I was exposed to chemicals and tricked out of our home by both of them. They isolated me and still stalked me online and at home. I started haveing sezures and was put in the hospital my x then took my kids and robbed the house whileI was in the hospital. I went homeless over this. Can you help! I believe he is dangerious and a narcises.

It dosen't make sense, why would people pick on me and let my x rob me. I heard it was illegal what they did. Its not about the money I was blacklisted right from the get go and he stoled my daughter adter robbing me blind. its a civil matter with kids involved

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2011 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rankin-county/brandon-Mississippi-39042/rankin-county-earl-mike-berry-jr-and-family-arson-commercial-burglary-stalking-bulling-the-740323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rankin county