Complaint Review: rapid-Profile Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Consuela — Theriot Louisiana United States of America
rapid-Profile Inc.
8080-1 E. Crystal Dr. Anaheim, California United States of America

rapid-Profile Inc. I receieved this letter and check for a work at home job for almost 2k wanted me to put it in the bank but i was smarter than them Anaheim, California

I receieved this letter and check from rapid-Profile Inc. for a work at home job.They gave me a job ID # and a password and they wanted me to go to their website to activate the check before depositing in an account. they said once the check cleared they would send me as a mystery shopper at local stores such as Pizza Hut, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Searsand etc. as job 1 and I would be able to keep what i purchased, then they would assign me job 2.

I knew this was a scam all along cause who sends you a check for 1989.43 to shop and keep what you buy so I was smarter than them i googled the name of the company and low and behold it's a scam. All they want is a checking account number so they can steal your money but they couldn't pull the wool over my eyes cause i don't have a checking account and those are the kind of people why i don't fool with banks. I will call the BBB and report them and I also have my local law inforcement looking into it.

So whoever gets a check and letter from this company please report it and don't let them scam you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rapid-Profile-Inc/Anaheim-California-92807/rapid-Profile-Inc-I-receieved-this-letter-and-check-for-a-work-at-home-job-for-almost-2k-987607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rapid-Profile Inc.