Complaint Review: Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: Pamela Parris — Virginia Beach Virginia
Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC
6052 Providence Rd., Suite 103 Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC / Ronnie Nobles Breach of Contractor Agreement Virginia Beach Virginia

*Author of original report: Response to Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Finalized or Completed Contract

Effective May 31, 2013, the President/Owner of Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC, Ronnie Nobles and I agreed that I would work as a contractor for him by providing paralegal and research services on his collection cases.  The agreement was that for paralegal services, I would receive 10% of Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC fee which is 1/3 of the amount collected from each case, after attorney’s fees and costs were deducted.

The agreement further stated that for any research and paralegal services I completed on any collection cases, I was to receive 1/3 of Rapid Asset Recovery Services, LLC fee which is 1/3 of the total amount collected after attorney’s fees and costs were deducted. Also, included in the agreement between Ronnie Nobles, President/Owner of Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC and myself was that my costs for research (copy costs charged by the proper jurisdictional Clerk’s office and the costs for on-line searches that I pay for) would be taken off the top of the 1/3 fee of the total amount received by Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC and would be separate from my agreed service fee for each case as given above.

I drafted a Contractor’s Agreement and took it to Mr. Nobles on two (2) occasions. On the first occasion, he wanted it re-worded. I re-drafted the agreement to his discretion and took him the agreement four (4) days later. He stated that he needed to read it. To this day, I have not seen the agreement.

Cases I provided Paralegal services for:

1) J. KING - On June 13, June 17, June 18, July 2, July 5, July 9 and July 16, 2013, I drafted the necessary pleadings and made the necessary telephone calls to opposing counsel and the Clerk’s office to schedule this matter on motion’s day in Prince William County Circuit Court.  The first hearing was on June 28 and the final hearing was on July 19, 2013.  On July 23, 2013, the Final Order was entered by the Judge and counsel representing Rapid Asset Recovery Services, LLC, picked up the final check in the amount of $52,924.00.  As of this date, I have not been paid.

When confronting Mr. Nobles, for three (3) weeks, there was always an excuse as to why I had not received my payment.  Such excuses told to me were: 1) made a deal with client; I’m not getting the 1/3 fee that I regularly charge; 2) I give counsel 40% of the 1/3 fee I collect instead of 20% as I have given other attorneys that have brought the cases to Court; 3) counsel has not sent the check yet; 4) Counsel has not sent me the other portion of the check yet; and 5) I am not anywhere near the office; I will call you when I get there.

Mr. Nobles called me on Friday, August 9th and started calling me names and stated that I was sick in the head and that I needed mental help because I removed research on several other cases from a drop box that we were sharing by computer. I removed the research because I had not been paid for the paralegal services I had completed on the King matter. I guess I am a bad person because I did not give away research that I have to pay for and yet I have not been paid one dime since starting work with Ronnie Nobles and Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC for 2.5 months.

There are two (2) pending cases that I have completed to date. One is scheduled for hearing on August 22, 2013.  I will update this report after the hearing date to further evidence Ronnie Nobles’ breach of contract with me though I performed the required duties as outlined in the Contractor Agreement with Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC and Ronnie Nobles.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 05:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rapid-Asset-Recovery-Service-LLC/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23464/Rapid-Asset-Recovery-Service-LLC-Ronnie-Nobles-Breach-of-Contractor-Agreement-Virginia-1075994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC

Response to Rapid Asset Recovery Service, LLC

AUTHOR: Parrisnvabeach - ()

In response to RARS, LLC's rebuttal, the author is incorrect in the information given. I only have the information Ronnie Nobles told me when he approached me in January, 2013 and asked me to provide paralegal/research work with RARS, LLC. We met two times at Ruby Tuesday's in Virginia Beach to discuss the details of "his" company and the "collection services" his company provided. We also met at my home on two occasions as well as at Starbucks in Virginia Beach. The rest of the time, from June, 2013 through the end of July, 2013, we met at Ronnie Nobles office in Virginia Beach.

As for who the "real" owner is of RARS, LLC, the SCC file states that Nekeisha Keeling is the Registered Agent for the company. The owner's information is not given. I should not have to perform "due diligence" on someone who is presenting himself as the owner of the company and who I dealt with in my previous position doing the same work on his cases but under the instructions of an attorney. If what the rebuttal states is true, that the owner of RARS, LLC is NOT Ronnie Nobles, then the attorney I used to work with was given a "snow job" as well.

With regard to my former position, what does that have to do with RARS, LLC's non-compliance with payment for services rendered? My previous position and why I resigned that position has absolutely nothing to do with this situation, therefore, I will not respond.

The contract negotiation that the rebuttal states, "stalled completely due to Ms. Parris starting her own asset recovery firm, The Parris Group, LLC" is completely inaccurate and simply wrong.  First of all The Parris Group is not an LLC.  It is a D/B/A entity and I was TOLD by Ronnie Nobles to open up my own company to work with him. My business license is registered with the City of Virginia Beach and dated April 19, 2013, well before I drafted the 1st contract with Ronnie Nobles and RARS, LLC.  He was fully aware of my company and we were to work together with the same goals. In fact, my company name is given in the contract with full explanation of it's description.

Ronnie Nobles allowed me to use his account with Accurint to research cases and this was also included in our contract. However, I was approved by another research company and I used that company to do most of my research on RARS, LLC's files. The agreement also stated that my use of Ronnie Nobles' account with Accurint was at no charge and yet, I paid him $35.00 cash in July because he told me that my "extra" research caused his bill to be larger that month. Once I had my own research service, I was doing research on RARS, LLC's cases and to date I have never been paid for that research. It is also outlined in the Agreement that I was to be reimbursed for my research on all cases right off the top along with attorney's fees. When I was not paid on the King matter in July, yes, I pulled MY research on RARS, LLC's cases that I had saved in the shared drop box between my computer and RARS, LLC. That information was not paid for and it was removed.

Also, please note that I paid Ronnie Nobles $185.00 for lists from several of the Circuit Courts in Virginia in April, 2013. For the rebuttal to state that ALL cases were RARS, LLC's is incorrect. Why did I purchase the lists if what the rebuttal states is true? I paid for lists that only RARS, LLC could collect on and I was to be paid after providing paralegal/research services and after buying the lists? That is ridiculous! I opened my own recovery business to do the same thing. However, Ronnie and I were supposed to let each other know which cases we each were working on so we would not work the same cases. We were both to be paid, no matter who collected on the cases and this is outlined in the Agreement.

The fact remains that the contract was given to Ronnie Nobles on two (2) different occasions. The fact remains that Ronnie Nobles and I had a verbal agreement as to the work I would perform for RARS, LLC and we had also agreed on the percentage I was to receive.  In no way does RARS, LLC's rebuttal state WHY I have not been paid to date which is the entire reason why I submitted my complaint on this website to begin with.

I received an email from Ronnie Nobles, today, Monday, August 19, 2013 again stating that, "You are sick in the head and you need mental help." He also stated that I have no ethics putting his client's names on this website and I WILL get paid. He also stated "his attorneys are working on a lawsuit that he is filing against me."

I have done NOTHING wrong except trust someone who obviously has a problem with telling the truth, who is morally corrupt and simply uses others to make his money and never pays them for services rendered. I have a family to take of and responsibilities. NO ONE with any integrity would do this. To top it off, to purposely and intentionally dupe someone knowing they have no other income for over 2 months and then try to excuse away their reasoning for duping that person, speaks volumes!

Simply hold yourself accountable and RARS, LLC and Ronnie Nobles (or the REAL owner), and compensate me for my services rendered. Why is that asking so much from a "reputable" company?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Finalized or Completed Contract

AUTHOR: Nekeisha R. Keeling - ()

It is obvious that Mrs. Parris has not done her due diligence, if so, she would have discovered Mr. Nobles is not the owner of Rapid Asset Recovery Services, LLC.  He is an independent contractor with the company and only had the authority to negotiate commission splits on his own commission and not that of the entire company.  Ms. Parris previously worked for an attorney that Rapid Asset Recovery uses. That attorney decided to form a partnership with another attorney without the approval of Ms. Parris; as a result, she decided to end her employment. At that time Mrs. Parris approached Mr. Nobles regarding the Asset Recovery Industry.   It is our understanding that “contract negotiation” where in fact started between Mrs. Parris and Mr. Nobles, but never finalized nor completed; a completed contract would still have to be submitted to the company.  Contact negotiations where stalled completely due to Ms. Parris starting her own asset recovery firm, The Parris Group, LLC, and used our resources and clients (assigned to Mr. Nobles)  to do so.   As she stated, she removed client information from drop box, belonging to Rapid Asset Recovery Services, LLC. (Assigned to Mr. Nobles)

THIS IS NOT A CONSUMER COMPLAINT; MRS. PARRIS IS NOT A COSTUMER/CLIENT OF RAPID ASSET RECOVERY SERVICES, LLC.  THIS IS A PERSONAL DISAGREEMENT WITH MS. PARRIS AND MR. NOBLES.