• Report: #1120603

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: sandy beem — perris California
Rapid credit auto
305 West Colton Ave Redlands, CA 92374 perris/redlands, California USA

Rapid credit auto dave -owner sold a lemon to elderly man who needed a car for doctors etc. perris/redlands California

On Oct 8 2013we bought a car from rapid credit auto..2 days later car overheating..got water pump..every 2 to 3 weeks the car kept breaking down different things which they "fixed"..it overheated again sat at office in redlands all day to find out head gasket was blown ..i was 100 miles under there warrenty..which they "fixed" driving home late one night a week and half later ..Engine knocking just stop..had to walk home late at night alone..thank god my husband who is in a wheel chair and had colon cancer at the time was not with me..rapid picked up the car 5 days later ..called me ,blamed me for the engine.."because i didnt change the oil..wanted to charge me 1/2 for the engine and i told him no..it was the car that was no good..dave told me he was not going to eat this..so I told him to keep it..i wasnt going to pay 7,000 for a car that breaks down constantly..daves attitude changed he was very rude etc..

on feb 1 2014 i went to redlands to pick up all my stuff which my grandsons carseat was..i opened the trunk and they had putall the oily parts on top of the clothes..carseat gone..I called Dave and he told me he had no used for my carseat..i told him does he have to treat me like crap..he told me he lost $$ and he never wants to hear from me ..he wants me gone.. and im not his friend to treat "special"..By this car breaking down at the time it did really hurt my husband and me at the time..had to  find someone to drive us  to hospital in redlands pay extra gas etc..(rapid would not give me a loaner car ..)etc etc..its been a nightmare!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rapid-credit-auto/perrisredlands-California-92570/Rapid-credit-auto-dave-owner-sold-a-lemon-to-elderly-man-who-needed-a-car-for-doctors-et-1120603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rapid credit auto