Complaint Review: rapid heating and air conditioning

• Submitted: Mon, September 26, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: pam — tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
rapid heating and air conditioning
No address on invoice, tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America
  • Phone: 918-445-5341
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

rapid heating and air conditioning owner wayne blaylock 6 weeks ago wayne blaylock sold me an outside central air unit for $1,800.00 cash and we have had trouble with it freezing up.This co. offers 24 hr service but he won't work with me about coming out a tulsa, Oklahoma

Bought outside central unit for air conditioning 8/2/11,twice since we bought it it has iced up.Both times when we call wayne (who advetises 24 hour service) he gets mad, talks ugly to us.Then he tells us what o check for him in stead of coming out.This last time he got mad and said we should have called him as soon as the icing started and I told him we turned the unit off like he had told us in the past and called him8:30am on sunday morning which the night before when the unit iced up we turned it off it stormed and lightened so bad he would not have worked on it that night anyway.

That sunday after he made me feel bad like the problem was my fault he told me some things to do to it and he would call back yet no offer to come out.My husband then talked to wayne who made me cry everytime we spoke that he should talk nicer to us and then made arrignments for him to come out to the house the next day which was monday.this man was to call me when he was on his way to my house instead he called me and told me he wasn't sure when he could come out he would have to wait for it to get warmer.

I told him I was working and he needed to call me when he would be there.This man got mad because I told him I was trying to work and meet him and I got angry and he told me when I calmed down call him back and he hung up the phone on me.Well, called him back crying and he made me leave a message.i left a message when he called back the first thing he said was are you calmed down now and i told him was doing everything i could to work with him but he was making it hard and when he contined totalk ugly i told him maybe i just needed someone else to look at it, he said yes you do.i thanked him and hung you.this man has given me  5 year guantee for parts and i think he owes me this without any crap talk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rapid-heating-and-air-conditioning/tulsa-Oklahoma-74107/rapid-heating-and-air-conditioning-owner-wayne-blaylock-6-weeks-ago-wayne-blaylock-sold-me-781614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rapid heating and air conditioning