Complaint Review: Rapid Recovery Solution Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 08, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 08, 2014

• Reported By: Mulhollaw — Los Angeles California
Rapid Recovery Solution Inc.
25 Orville Drive Bohemia, New York USA

Rapid Recovery Solution Inc. Refuses to contact me and to pay funds owed to me since October 2013 Bohemia New York

This company claims it received all funds owed by a debtor to me in october, 2013.  After collection, they advised me that they will hold my share of the funds (75% of what they collected) for (60) sixty days, due to alleged complaints, callbacks, NSF checks and so on.  That was the first big surpirse! I would have expected ten days to two weeks!   Sixty days has now long past. I have called this company on January 2,3, 6 and 7 and sent many emails to any contact name I have for them (three persons) requesting their "accounting person" Mr. JR Rooney who is allegedly the only person who can authorize a payment, to call me or e-mail me to let me know when I will receive the money oweed to me fo close to $4000.  All calls and e-mails have gone UNANSWERED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rapid-Recovery-Solution-Inc/Bohemia-New-York-11716/Rapid-Recovery-Solution-Inc-Refuses-to-contact-me-and-to-pay-funds-owed-to-me-since-Octo-1113902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rapid Recovery Solution Inc.