Complaint Review: rapid towing l v nv

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: robert — las vegas Nevada United States of America
rapid towing l v nv
2570 N Nellis blvd ste 3 las vegas, Nevada United States of America

rapid towing l v nv rapid towing las vegas, Nevada

on my car broke down what was left on vacant. lot I returned the next day replace a fuel pump. where are black tow truck was getting ready to go by car. I just got in the car and started it up and move it to the dirt lot. we're it stopped running again. the driver told me he would tow it from there. so I pushed it to the street he said he tow it from there. so I pushed it over to 711. the clerk told me it be okay to park it for an hour. I return 35 minutes later. the car was gone. I called every tow yard in town. not found the next day I called Metro and every day after.

A bill was sent to me for $1935.10 When I went down there to find out about it. I was threatened and told the judge on the company. Not to be named I went to the transit authorities where 3 citations were filed. went to court were thay had a written statement from the 7-11 clerks saying that she was busy were a man came up and said sinus and 'll get out of your way and she did. good told the courts that he called Metro and told the Metro lost a report that's why I wasn't found.

a continuance was cal he didn't show up for the next courtled. I won my case on a technicality and still would not release it said he already had it in his name good for towing the car was it was reported stolen.WHAT!, He did not comply with the decision So there was another hearing Continued for 2 more weeks..

Where I am awaiting the next hereing on 01-10-13 I will keep you updated if I get back or not remember he is a judge in this town who owns it. tell me whatnk I need all the support I can find. corrupted the 711 Clerk friend the dishpach. more charges are filed on rapid towing than any other towing company in town what being a judge make it okay. no but does make it easier to cover sh*t up

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rapid-towing-l-v-nv/las-vegas-Nevada-89115-4527/rapid-towing-l-v-nv-rapid-towing-las-vegas-Nevada-991654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rapid towing l v nv