Complaint Review: rapido marine

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: ripped off — yardley Pennsylvania United States of America
rapido marine
5633 sw 25th street, hollywood, Florida United States of America

rapido marine total rip-off, stay clear of this guy hollywood, Florida

I purchased a set of long-blocks from Rapido marine. One had a cracked head, I contacted them, they told me I did it. No coverage, no warranty, nothing. I contacted BBB, they're worthless. I guess that makes their rating worthless too. I replaced head myself. Surprise! they did'nt use Marine gaskets on this Marine motor. It gets better, the other motor had low power and sucked up gas. After evrything seemed to check out ok, I did a compression test, FAILED horribly. I took heads to local shop. TWO different castings! different combustion sizes. One had valve seats that werent hardened. The other had WRONG size valve guides, they were just floating around. Oh, and of course, no Marine gaskets used. This guy is either a crook or he has hacks working there. STAY away, spend more and go somewhere else. Funny how his satisfied customer list doesnt include me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rapido-marine/hollywood-Florida-33023/rapido-marine-total-rip-off-stay-clear-of-this-guy-hollywood-Florida-960983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rapido marine