Complaint Review: Rasmussen College

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: no career with rasmussen — Sauk Centre Minnesota
Rasmussen College
St. Cloud, Minnesota USA

Rasmussen College This college will charge you thousands of dollars to attend St. Cloud Minnesota

This college will charge you thousands of dollars to attend and I have not been able to find a job. I was told I would be recieving a certain amount back for financial aid and then only recieved a small portion and when I asked where the rest of my money was, I was told it was an oversight on there behalf and still wondering if I have to pay back the original amount that I asked for. After reading all these complaints against this college, I firmly believe that our student loans should be forgiven or at least the majority of them. You will spend 90% of you time writing papers which is fine if you are in journalism but I did not get the proper training that I should have for in the medical field. They are more worried about APA format than your written work. I would like anyone who is considering to attend any of the Rasmussen Colleges to seriously consider your options before attending.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rasmussen-College/St-Cloud-Minnesota-56303/Rasmussen-College-This-college-will-charge-you-thousands-of-dollars-to-attend-St-Cloud-M-1126446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rasmussen College