Complaint Review: Rasmussen College

• Reported By: Miss V — St. Paul Minnesota
Rasmussen College
8565 Eagle Point Cir, Lake Elmo Woodbury, Select State/Province USA

Rasmussen College Withdrawal and loans Woodbury Minnesota

I transferred to this institution with the promise of a better education and credits transferring also.  I found out only a third of my credits transferred first rip off.

Second rip off was I was not informed this was a four year college; I came from a two year university.  Third rip off I could not get the course I was in; I wanted to opt out, I was informed to hang in, I wanted out I informed the appropriate staff of my decision.

I was told to wait, I informed them I wanted to withdraw and when could I do it without reprecussions and I was given the information.  I therefore gave my notice of withdrawal that I was going back to the two year university.

Now I thought that the loan money that I had for the week or two would transfer back to the two year university, afterall the loans I had with the two year university transferred to Rasmussen.  I was informed that you cannot have loans at two educational institutions, so now Rasmussen is wanting me to pay them separately from the other loans that I have to pay.

Instead of having the loan I had with them transferred over they kept it.   Why, I have gone in circles with them about this and have gotten nowhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rasmussen-College/Woodbury-Select-StateProvince-55042/Rasmussen-College-Withdrawal-and-loans-Woodbury-Minnesota-1171000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rasmussen College