Complaint Review: raspberry ketone breeze

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: mary — new richmond Ohio Virgin Islands (US)
raspberry ketone breeze
2338 Rowland ave Savannah, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 513-553-2480
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

raspberry ketone breeze Raspberry Ketone Breeze was advertized as free trial and only pay shipping of $4.99 Savannah Georgia

I saw an add for Raspberry ketone breeze and the add stated: free 30 day trial and only pay $4.95, the product came with a statement that didn't list a payment of $89.99, and I did not know that I was billed that amount until my credit card came and I was billed the $89.99.  When I called the company they stated that I was pass due on a refund, and that I only had 15 days to return product, my credit card bill came after the 15 days, so I had no knowledge that I was being billed for $89.99.  I told the person on the phone that I had never broken the seal on the bottle and I would like to return It, she stated that I could not return It even though I had never opened It.  This Is a rip off company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/raspberry-ketone-breeze/Savannah-Georgia-31404/raspberry-ketone-breeze-Raspberry-Ketone-Breeze-was-advertized-as-free-trial-and-only-pay-973046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on raspberry ketone breeze