Complaint Review: raspberry ketone breeze

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: moonbeam2012 — st.augustine United States of America
raspberry ketone breeze

raspberry ketone breeze Colocleanse pro I paid $ 4.95 for a trial bottle , they took UNATHORIZED monies of $89.99 and another $89.99 for products I have not received or ordered internet

I did order the trial bottles of these products, but did not authorize them to debit my account for anything else . The 4.94 was supposed to be for shipping and handling. This company ripped me off for $ 179.99. I am not rich, recently my job was eliminated, now I barely bring home $ 400.00 every two weeks This company cleaned out my small account, and put my banking account in the MINUS .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/raspberry-ketone-breeze/internet/raspberry-ketone-breeze-Colocleanse-pro-I-paid-495-for-a-trial-bottle-they-took-UNATH-968759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on raspberry ketone breeze