Complaint Review: Raven Media

• Submitted: Tue, September 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2008

• Reported By:Reno Nevada
Raven Media
2620 S. Maryland Parkway Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Raven Media swooped into my bank and deceptively debited an extra $41.20! Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Yeah, I fell for it too...but there is nothing on my paperwork that mentions a "free 2 week trial".

September 11 - debit to my account for $1.29 and $1.00 (did receive the CD).
September 19 - debit to my account for $39.95 and $1.25 - for what?

They didn't even wait the 2 weeks that mysteriously does not show up on the "Thank You For Ordering" page I printed off! Meanwhile, I'm raking up overdraft charges on my account and I can't get through on any the phone numbers listed for this bogus operation. In a previous rebuttal to another report, a person who called himself the "General Manager" of the company has not returned my calls or emails.

There are over 200 reports on this company and I want to know why and how they were allowed to continue this fraudulent practice for so long? Can anyone tell me?

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Donna
Reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raven-Media/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Raven-Media-swooped-into-my-bank-and-deceptively-debited-an-extra-4120-Las-Vegas-Nevada-375419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raven Media

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Donna's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Donna obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested the membership portion of the offer.

If you come back to read this and want to discuss your account please contact the customer service department at 866-396-5718.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Donna. Hopefully, I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,