Complaint Review: Ravento Espinoza

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Denver Colorado United States of America
Ravento Espinoza
Denver, Lakewood, Colorado United States of America

Ravento Espinoza Raven self proclaimed "film director" who is actually just a lying, manipulative, selfish CON-artist! Denver, Lakewood, Colorado

This guy is full of B.S.!

He contacted me through the internet to be in a film as an actor at first, which I agreed to... and met him in person to begin rehearsal.

After him trying to get to know me deeply in order for him to manipulate me, he finally began conning me into "investing" MY hard earned money towards the films which he asked me to act in! I must say, he is great at what he does because I fell for it, like the other victims.

So it didn't take long for me to realize that it wasn't really about the films anymore that he claims to be a director/producer of. It was all about him taking money in the first place, and all about me worrying about my money and when/if he would pay me back anytime soon. (I am sure most of you know that I am the one who had to hound him all the time...by calling, e-mailing, texting, waiting around to hear back, then listening to lame excuses time after time. [continued below]....
....... of course he never took initiative to call me to let me know anything about my money I was supposed to get a return on)

All the meetings, rehearsals, conversations, etc were shady!

Yes he did finally piece together a mess of a film all of us actors wasted our time and energy showing up to be in! Only to make it look like he was legit! Where is the film, Raven? I thought you were going to send it out to compete in the Cannes Film Festival?!

He owes me at east $2,000 dollars right now.

What kind of MAN takes money from a woman?
and doesn't pay her back? Shame on me

You will pay for this somehow, even if it's not by giving ALL of us back our money.
Everyone has what's coming to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ravento-Espinoza/Denver-Lakewood-Colorado-80202/Ravento-Espinoza-Raven-self-proclaimed-film-director-who-is-actually-just-a-lying-manip-1017214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ravento Espinoza