Complaint Review: Raving Developments

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — St Petersburg Florida United States of America
Raving Developments
8194 Liberty Way, West Chester, Ohio United States of America

Raving Developments Brett Dabe Took money never produced under agreement and has yet to refund our $1000 under money back guarantee West Chester, Ohio

*General Comment: Update to Mike

Raving Developments, Brett Dabe approached our company in regards to Commercial Contracts for our company. We paid for the Monopoly Package-$1,000 in new signed commerical contracts for the Company, Raving Dev GUARANTEES a minimum of $100k in new signed contracts for the company.  I guess we were one of the first to get scammed, we would follow up and he would say he's working on it blah blah, kept following up same lines different day.

I reported him the BBB and the Ohio Attorney Generals office about 8/9 months after I wasn't getting any further responses or should I say responses I was satisfied with, there was still no outcome because according the contract he had a year, well now it has officially been over a year. The contract said RISK-FREE GUARANTEE TO COMPANY - unless otherwise ageed to, failure to schedule the number of qualified bid appointments or achieve the minimum amount of revenue in new contracts will result in a complete refund of the retainer.  Not sure I'll ever see my companies refund but if there are others and a class action lawsuit or charges are filed please include me I will be happy to assist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raving-Developments/West-Chester-Ohio-45069/Raving-Developments-Brett-Dabe-Took-money-never-produced-under-agreement-and-has-yet-to-re-998470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raving Developments

#1 General Comment

Update to Mike

AUTHOR: Robyn Wright - ()

Dear Mike, I apologize for not being back in touch. I currently am going through a divorce and I no longer live in Ohio.

from your own Words I will respond. I agree if you paid water utilities of 400.00 I owe that to you.

but to say that my name or any relation to owning you 5,500.00 is false. You yourself said that the only way to file for

eviction of Brett was to put the names of anyone associated with Brett on the filing. As you recall We spoke directly and you stated those exact words to me and on top APOLOGIZED to me for having to do so!!!!!

. I was very upset but said I understood. That being said...you deliberately included me on the RipOff report with Brett knowing I never signed any agreement with you and I also told you I couldn't afford to live in the home.

Im asking for a public acknowledgment of this fact on this Report. As such time that happens I will gladly pay you the

400.00 dollars I owe you.

Hope all is well with you and your Family...I've moved on with my life and Im trying with everything in me to clear up the crap left behind from the dysfunction of my so called life with Brett.

Robin