Complaint Review: Ray lequerique

Ray lequerique
6790 nw 83rd ave Parkland, Florida USA

Ray lequerique Crook,thief,liar,scam,scammer,con Parkland Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ray Lequerique

*General Comment: Cesar A. Perez II (PERSONAL FRIEND)

I have been taken advantage of by ray lequerique.this man practices law and real estate without a license as well as deals drugs out of his parkland home in the Bbb ranches. He has taken money from me to do a modification on my home and never did what was promised. He works hand in hand with an attorney by the name of Harvey l, Rubinchik, I'm sure if you followed the money you would see that there's money being funneled to ray lequerique for providing unlicensed services. This man is a scam artist and loves to take advantage of trusting citizens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ray-lequerique-/Parkland-Florida-33067/Ray-lequerique-Crookthiefliarscamscammercon-Parkland-Florida-1074650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ray lequerique

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ray Lequerique

AUTHOR: RAY - ()

The Authorof this article is John Doe an individual which is chosing to hide. He is violating all that ripoff report stands for. posting all of my personal information and making statements which are motivated by evil and slanderous intentions.

This is an obvious attempt to utilize and manipulate ripoff report for online exposure to harm the integrity of an individual maliciously for their own personal satisfaction.

The fact that the invidual decides to remain anonymous in itself is disturbing that ripoff report would allow this to print. All of the allegations are speculation with absolutely no way it can be proven. Anyone that reads this report would come to the same conclusion.

I Ray Lequerique hereby challenge for the author of this report to come forward and allow me to confront the person that would have the audacity to attack an individual in such a spineless manner in which only a true coward would act.

#2 General Comment

Cesar A. Perez II (PERSONAL FRIEND)

AUTHOR: Cesar A. Perez II - ()

My name is Cesar A. Perez II, I've known Ray Lequerique for over 15 years. He is a personal friend of mine and a great neighbor. Do not get me wrong. Ray, like any other human being, has his faults.

However, Ray is no: crook, cheat, liar, or a thief. On the contrary, he is extremely hospitable, well mannered, respectful, giving  and values long term relationships.

On numerous accounts, I've been able to rely on Ray for any favors that I may have needed. Whether it is parts for a golf cart, a weed wacker, a sander, a ladder, etc. He's always been a great "go to" guy. I remember when I needed a trailer for my business and he literally gave one to me.

I have known Ray to be a stand up business man and loyal long term friend. Insinuating that he deals drugs out of his home where he resides with his wife and children is ludicris and proposterous. Ray has been severely injured and had refused to take drugs that were lawfully prescribed.

Additionally, the accusations that Ray provides legal services, and real estate services without a license, hold no merrit. As I am a licensed, well known, branded, member of the National Realtors Association. I am continually referred clients by my good friend and neighbor. Ray has never requested any compensation of any type whatsoever.

So,

Dear Mr. John Doe;

Please refrain from slandering my good friends rapport. If you feel you have been wronged in any way, you should start by releasing your identity and provide me with a contact number. Maybe I can help.

Sincerely,