Complaint Review: Ray Nunez PMG Studios Phoenix, AZ

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: RayHatesBlackPeople — Phoenix Arizona
Ray Nunez PMG Studios Phoenix, AZ
3101 W Thomas Rd, #101 Phoenix, Arizona USA

Ray Nunez PMG Studios Phoenix, AZ Jordin Sparks,AC Caswell,Future Pro,Michael Vick,Damon Mays, Americna Idol Winners Graphic Designer Raymond Nunez Jr. PMG Graphics is a Con Artist and rips people off Phoenix Arizona

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I going to set the record straight

We hired Ray Nunez of PMG Studios, to do a flyer for our business. We hired him based on him being associted  with American Idol Winner Jordin Sparks and also he is a part of madgirls.com. He was also supposedly part of Future Pro as a co-founder. After we paid him he became very hard to get ahold of then he just ran off with our money. So, I started to call from a blocked number and he finally answered and he told me "better luck next time N*R but, thanks for your money I don't have time for small jobs I work with major people now" Naturally I was pissed off at the remark but, more importantly I wonder if the African American people that he "Supposedly" works with know he is a racist piece of crap too along with being a dishonest business person. Don't take jobs you can't complete little punk these things will catch up to you!!! Beware of any business Ray Nunez aka Ry Nunez Jr. is associated with Future Pro, Mad Girls,PMG Studio Sport Trends, HE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE YOU WISHING YOU HIRED SOMEONE ELSE1

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ray-Nunez-PMG-Studios-Phoenix-AZ/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Ray-Nunez-PMG-Studios-Phoenix-AZ-Jordin-SparksAC-CaswellFuture-ProMichael-VickDamon-1139397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ray Nunez PMG Studios Phoenix, AZ

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I going to set the record straight

AUTHOR: pmgstudios - ()

I going to set the record straight, whomever is writing these comments obvious is lying about me. This person has slandered me calliing me prejudice, a biggot, and has lied about what i was supposed to have done for them. Nothing matches up to any of my work orders. That is why they stay anonymous like a coward. If they truly feel that they have a problem with me, I am more than willing to handle or rectify thier complaint and handle this like a business man. I don't even know who this person is making these accusations. They either could be a competitor or mad because i took thier business. I challange the person naking these comments to stop being a coward and stop stating lies about me and handle this like a true business person. The people that are mentioned are my clients and they have enough entegrity to know if I fit the description that stated in this report complaint. They NEED to know that this is a warning, If any of my clients stated in the complaint know about this report the person will be sued for slander and/or deformation of character. Legal up or remove the complaint, your choice.

Email me: pmgstudios@yahoo.com or call me at 623-252-0025, i have a nothing to hide. Thank you and God Bless!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC