Complaint Review: raylene van worth

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2002

• Reported By:dallas tx
raylene van worth
pmb130, 2140 route88, suite6 brick, New Jersey U.S.A.

raylene van worth Psychic clairvoyant, Raylene Van Worth, a horrible ripoff fraud business brick New Jersey

I received two letters over a 4 month period from this Raylene Van Worth. I ignored the first letter and wrote it off as junk mail. The second letter I received from her i ignored it too, until bad times really hit me. Being in a stressful situation I wanted to believe in this 72 days of luck she promised and thought just maybe it could be true. To make a long story short I sent the 23.95 required. It wasnt until a week or so afterwards that i thought to check her out on the internet and found more than enough complaints on her to know that I had been struck by the fraud bandit. The one chance i took at straying from the lord to seek comfort proved to be my last. I hope this lady or whoever gets what is coming to them, because what comes around goes around. And you know I still haven't received that phony reading, it has been 3weeks! I should have known better to believe in her anyway she doesn't even have a phone number or email address. Anyway, I hopes she pays for praying on vulnerable people at vulnerable times. thank you.

nia
dallas, Texas

CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/raylene-van-worth/brick-New-Jersey-08724/raylene-van-worth-Psychic-clairvoyant-Raylene-Van-Worth-a-horrible-ripoff-fraud-business-17066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on raylene van worth