Complaint Review: Raymond J Fleming

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: Eric DJE — Galveston Texas
Raymond J Fleming
22108 Zapata Drive Galveston Texas Galveston, Texas USA

Raymond J Fleming R&R Fishing chartersRJ Scammed by a pathological lier, for an install on his boat for sound and lighting Galveston Texas

*Author of original report: Raymond Fleming has relieved any and all debts to me

Installed a major sound system and led lights on a boat for raymond fleming jr. and was lead to believe he was a good friend of a close aquintance of mine. Waited till I was done with the service and played the " I dont have an open check I ran out, can I pay you tomorrow, B.S.". So since I know where he lives and he said he was a close friend of my buddy. I told him we can take care of it the next day. After two months of, " hey i cant meet up today, im out offshore, im gonna have my wife send a check, look out for it monday, try tuesday, Im going through some things so im trying to get a check out to you, i sent a cashiers check " i swear", ok,ok ill get you cash, this weekend, this monday first thing.And so on and so on and so on. Finally fed up with his lies, and his off the wall stories that dont match up. I opened a case against him, and to know now, for my own future arrangements, that its because of people like this, no one can ever trust anyone when it comes to money or just a simple word of honor. If anyone knows of this guy or has come across this guy, or may still be looking for this guy.

All I have to say is "yeah, thats him."

This message is in no way a slander of any kind towards this gentleman, this message only clearly states the wrong doing I have felt toward his actions only.

This is my entitled opinion only.

I do not want no intend any one individidual or group or campaign to use my postings to plead their own personal opinions about this person.

This is a reasonable dispute between the two parties that will be settled eventually

You shall use your own judgements and personal opinions as you may.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raymond-J-Fleming/Galveston-Texas-77539/Raymond-J-Fleming-RR-Fishing-chartersRJ-Scammed-by-a-pathological-lier-for-an-install-o-1094706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raymond J Fleming

Raymond Fleming has relieved any and all debts to me

AUTHOR: EZ Audio - ()

As of today 10/28/13 Raymond Fleming jr. has completely paid all debts owed to me. After some several weeks of trying to collect insufficient funds, today that all came to an end. Raymond Fleming jr. has made it aware to me that he is doing everything he can to put his horrible mistakes behind him and move on from a diminished past of bad choices. I can currently state that as a witness and a transaction carrier for services to be rendered with payment, he shows full intent and full responsiblity for paying out his owed balance. As of today no further negitive statements shall be made in regards of our situation.

All statements made are reflected as of a day to basis, and are in no way to intend deformation to someone or to use these comments to inspire or infringe a bad reputation toward someone. Comments are made under the actions that where taken throughout this involved sotuations.

Motto: Never have hate toward anyone person or group.

Only hate the things that are done.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC