Complaint Review: Rayn Benson

• Submitted: Fri, October 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 04, 2013

• Reported By: PunkRockTastic — Rochester Hills Michigan

Rayn Benson, Morgan Jones, Mariana Garcia Promised me a fennec fox and kept asking for more money after I sent some money already Forest Park Georgia

I got in contact with Rayn Benson (rayn.benson@yahoo.com) from his ad (http://for-sale.yakaz.com/fennec-fox-for-sale-michigan?analytics=fbsignup#lo=4&docid=0001anl4rl236dro). He told me that all that I would need to pay is $220 and "that was all" to get the fox transported. I was asked to pay $490 since the fox was in quarantine somewhere in New York. I was told that it would be here by 7:30am then I was told 11:50am. It takes about 10 hours to get from there to Michigan so I don't know how the times could get that mixed up. Some of the details were getting changed. I asked where the fox was and then asked for a refund. This "delivery service" claims the money is non-refundable and if the permit is not provided for the fox that in 3 days time, the fox will be sent on quarantine and I would be reported for pet abandon and fined. These people use manipulation on emotions and attachments to scam you out of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rayn-Benson-/Forest-Park-Georgia-30297/Rayn-Benson-Morgan-Jones-Mariana-Garcia-Promised-me-a-fennec-fox-and-kept-asking-for-mo-1089367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rayn Benson