Complaint Review: rbh support.com

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: dutchbikerchick — Beaverton Oregon
rbh support.com
Internet USA

rbh support.com Unauthorized charge from a company unknown to me on my bank statement Scotland Internet

My bank statement showed a charge from rbhsupport.com for 49.95. I've never heard of them or authorized the charge. I went to their website and it is very vague as to what type of services they offer. It is also based out of scotland according to the website. My husband isn't working due to surgery so we are very aware of every dollar that leaves the bank, so I know for a fact this is something I did not authorize.  I am not going to allow this company to steal from us. I'm calling the bank first thing to set this straight and get it off my account. Be aware this company is a totally fraudulent. Call your bank right away if you see this charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/rbh-supportcom/internet/rbh-supportcom-Unauthorized-charge-from-a-company-unknown-to-me-on-my-bank-statement-Sco-1167000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on rbh support.com