Complaint Review: RE GARRISON TRUCKING< CULLMAN AQL

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: onepissedmofo — macon Georgia United States of America
RE GARRISON TRUCKING< CULLMAN AQL
1154 county road 1194, vinemont,al cullmant, Alabama United States of America

RE GARRISON TRUCKING< CULLMAN AQL YOU BE BLACK AND WORK AT THIS COMPANY. THEY HATE WOMEN AND THEY HAVE NO BLACKS WORKING IN THE OFFICE. cullmant, Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Ah yes, it's tough being civilized.

*General Comment: Race

*General Comment: I know the company...

*Consumer Comment: Doesn't ring true.

*Consumer Comment: Ah, yes, the race card...

These people hired me and fired me.....for what? I went to work there on the word of a "so-called" friend and was surprised to find these were the biggest racists in the Alabama area. Not to mention this is CLAN LAND,AL.  This is a trucking company. I was fired for being late....ONE TIME......Thats like firing and AIRLINE COMPANY for not getting the job done ONE TIME!!!... I am a damn good driver, but these racists....and the reason i say racists?....well listen on.....

The first thing I noticed when I went to work for these clandinggers is that there were no blacks >>>>AT ALL....in the office or shop......I felt like a black stain on a white suit....And they steal money from drivers settlements....especially since drivers are so dam dumb and illiterate that they can"t even see when their money is missing... I questioned my money being missing or flaws in my driver settlements and unleased a BEAST because they attacked viciously.... They went on to threaten me. First they called me into the office and scolled me for using the word "CRAP".....WHAT? YES! YES!YES! "CRAP>>>>>>>> The very next week.....I got "TRUMPED"!

And amongst all the bad things the could do... they went on to trash my DAC, and Stole $6100 in escrow and told me i owed them money. SUCK MY $#@%^ yOU bigots!

i would not recommend any drivers work for this company>>>>>boycott racists~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONEPISSEDMOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HOLY "CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RE-GARRISON-TRUCKING-CULLMAN-AQL/cullmant-Alabama-/RE-GARRISON-TRUCKING-CULLMAN-AQL-YOU-BE-BLACK-AND-WORK-AT-THIS-COMPANY-THEY-HATE-WOMEN-793072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RE GARRISON TRUCKING< CULLMAN AQL

Ah yes, it's tough being civilized.

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Showing up for work on time and using non offensive language is hard huh?  I can see by your writings and moniker that being politically correct is just not your style.  So you will blame them for being racist but, none of this is your fault right?  Wake up!

#2 General Comment

Race

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

What you speak of has nothing to do with race and although I know nothing about this company I can tell you first hand that the way you say they operate is becoming the norm for most trucking companies.It is getting real hard to find an honest company as most don't have to advertise to get drivers.

Also I wouldn't worry about DAC,people like this have put so many of us in there that pretty soon there is no left on the outside,it's a scare tactic.

Also if they are that bad there name will keep popping up here and then everyone can see for themselves.

I wish everyone the best and God Bless.

mrtmrsh@gmail.com

Marty

#3 General Comment

I know the company...

AUTHOR: Southern Belle - (United States of America)

I know the company involved, and the people who run it. And several folks who work there or who have worked there. That being said, imo, your allegations are baseless. Sounds to me like you went in there with a chip on your shoulder, caused all kinds of trouble while there (arguing about settlements, using intimidating language, etc.), and then showed up late. But when you're fired, you use the race card.

The majority of the population of Cullman is white. That doesn't make it a racist city - that's just the way it happens to be. Therefore, it stands to reason that the majority of folks working at a Cullman business would be white, as well. JUST as if you went to a city where the population is majority black, you would expect that most or all of the employees of a business in that city to also be black. And if you went to a city where the population is majority Hispanic, you would expect that most or all of the employees of a business in that city would also be Hispanic.

They hired you, knowing your race. Doesn't sound racist to me. The only racist I see is you, who seemed to go right into this business judging them by their race. Pot, meet kettle.

Cullman is a great community. It's my hometown. And I will defend it whenever I hear it being unfairly maligned.

Doesn't ring true.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

I went to work there on the word of a "so-called" friend and was surprised to find these were the biggest racists in the Alabama area. Not to mention this is CLAN LAND,AL "

I'm assuming from your post that you are black.  Care to explain why the "biggest racists in the Alabama area" would hire someone who is black?    I've had the misfortune of knowing a few racists over the years and I feel pretty confident in saying that actual racists would not have hired you in the first place.    Sorry, but your report just doesn't sound logical.

Ah, yes, the race card...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"...these were the biggest racists in the Alabama area. Not to mention this is CLAN LAND,AL."

"..there were no blacks >>>>AT ALL....in the office or shop......I felt like a black stain on a white suit.."

Not so sure who the racist is here, but you could see who I suspect by your looking in a mirror.

"And amongst all the bad things the could do... they went on to trash my DAC."

What "bogus" reason did they give for "trashing your DAC and what was it they trashed it with?"  Or was it all purely "racial."

Sorry you're one MOFOOOOOOOO!!