Complaint Review: Reachlocal

• Reported By: Not-Happy — DENVER Colorado
Reachlocal
8000 E Maplewood Ave #125, Greenwood Village, CO Denver, Colorado USA

Reachlocal Internet Marketing Denver Colorado

Sold a SEO marketing package, which was supposed to include organic.  It was only a PPC campaign, same as google offers.  Theirs was much more expensive and they used their own proxy servers which kept my organic SEO low.  Shortly after I started, the sales rep was fired, but nobody would talk about it....., the support was great, but it was not the product  I was told I bought. To add insult to injury I was overcharged for a 3rd party chat tool.  Regardless, I completed the 6 month contract.

The Sales Manager knew I was very unhappy.  We discussed a buyout of my contract. It was not cost effective.   He knew I wanted out.  At the end of the 6 months, he renewed me for another month, charging my credit card.  I demanded a refund, He then fell off the face of the earth and somebody else replied to the emails directed to him, and offered me a fraction of my money back.  The reason for the small refund was no 30 day notice.  So...  There you have it.

KEEP AWAY FROM THESE GUYS.

I DID GET BUSINESS FROM THEIR EFFORTS, BUT AT GREAT EXPENSE and A FORK IN THE EYE AT THE END !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reachlocal/Denver-Colorado-80111/Reachlocal-Internet-Marketing-Denver-Colorado-1116334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reachlocal