Complaint Review: reachoutmobile.com

• Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: Jelkins — Jamestown California
reachoutmobile.com
reachoutwireless.com Internet USA

reachoutmobile.com reachoutwireless.com They have not given me the amount of free minutes and texts that I was supposed to have on my phone. Also I have a very hard time making any outgoing calls or setting up my voicemail (even after several months and a lot of effort on my part). internet

Reachoutmobile.com/ reachoutwireless.com has been a total headache for me. I have not gotten the minutes that I was supposed to, when I called to get my minutes I barely got ahold of anyone~ when I did it was a very bad connection to someone that did not speak good English. My phone won't make outgoing calls and I can't set up my voicemail. I am on welfare and feel that this is a scam ripping off the U.S. Government.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reachoutmobilecom/internet/reachoutmobilecom-reachoutwirelesscom-They-have-not-given-me-the-amount-of-free-minutes-1112148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reachoutmobile.com