Complaint Review: reachoutwireless

• Submitted: Mon, June 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Anglikat — Fair Oaks California United States of America
reachoutwireless

reachoutwireless I paid for minutes on internet but phone not working, cant get in touch w/company by phone or chat/internet, checked bank payment went through, company is missing, disabled w/o phone! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response from ReachOut Wireless

I have reachoutwireless as my cell phone co. I tried to add more minutes yesterday and still a day later phone not working, shut off! They claim never to cut phone off! Can't reach company by internet (chat), telephone (not working), and they processed my payment already. So I am disabled w/o a phone.  The service has been very poor since day one w/long delays (mail), dishonest reps, non working phones, 411 service missing from service, complaints ignored, now I cannot reach anyone as their phone numbers dont work anymore and the support (chat) states no one is available. There is no other way to communicate. Verizon is the name on the recording that answers my number stating number now working. Now I am left w/no way to call medical, etc.  HELP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/reachoutwireless/internet/reachoutwireless-I-paid-for-minutes-on-internet-but-phone-not-working-cant-get-in-touch-892821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on reachoutwireless

Response from ReachOut Wireless

AUTHOR: ReachOut Feedback - (USA)

Hello Anglikat ,

We are sorry to find that you have been having difficulties with your service.  If you are still

having difficulties and would like assistance, please do not hesitate to

contact us by email at feedback@reachoutwireless.com. As your satisfaction is

our primary concern, our Compliance Team will take your concerns and make sure

that a Customer Service Representative resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

Reachout Wireless