Complaint Review: Readers Digest

• Reported By: 11152 Wallingsford road — 90720 California
Readers Digest
PO Box 5388 Harlan , Iowa USA

Readers Digest I was scammed with Readers Digest Harlan Iowa

I answered to a special deal with Readers Digest regarding a new subscription with a free gift.  I signed up and did not receive any magazine from Readers Digest; however, I received the free gift which was the Digest Diet and I contacted them through email and never received a response back.  I sent a few emails with no answer.  Now my bill has gone to the collection agency and I want this to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Digest/Harlan-Iowa-51593-0888/Readers-Digest-I-was-scammed-with-Readers-Digest-Harlan-Iowa-1057621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Digest