Complaint Review: readers digest

• Submitted: Tue, February 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: tillie the tioler — pueblo west Colorado United States of America
readers digest
7501 winstead drive louisville, Kentucky United States of America

Readers digest is ripping me off! They sent me a "free" book saying I accepted their offer when I did not. There is no phone number to call and no address on their letter. louisville, Kentucky

Readers digest has sent me a "free" book saying I accepted a free offer which I did not!  They also said they will be sending me future books and will be billed for them.  They did not include any information to contact them to stop this order.  They are ripping me off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/readers-digest/louisville-Kentucky-40281/Readers-digest-is-ripping-me-off-They-sent-me-a-free-book-saying-I-accepted-their-offe-838936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on readers digest